Hidesign, the luxury leather handbags and accessories brand, has seen nearly 215 per cent growth in its e-commerce business in the first half of 2013-14 in comparison to last year. The growth is due largely from the opening of new accounts, and is expected to maintain this rate into next year as Hidesign continues to open new accounts. Continue reading Hidesign experiences 215% growth in e-commerce
A journey which began with fine leather handbags being showcased as shop in shop and expanded into a brand with standalone, Hidesign adds another feather to its cap with its 11th store in the country.
The newly launched store is located at Preet Vihar in Delhi and is spread across 400 sq ft. A brand which already present at key locations in the capital including Connaught Place, Metropolitan MGF, Select Citywalk, GK and others. Interestingly, this store takes Hidesign to East Delhi, which was still untapped for the brand.
The Hidesign store at Preet Vihar presents customers with a complete brand experience. The store is designed with leather wall, wooden display shelves and embedded solid brass Hidesign ‘bull’ logo onto the teakwood floor which represents the brand. Things that resonate with luxury and gel well with leather are interestingly used in the store design as well as colour scheme which is brown, creme and white, all to enhance the products. The fixtures of the store are hand-made in natural materials such as wood, brass and leather, creating fresh and unusual designs that the brand is recognized for.
- Hidesign launches first exclusive boutique at VR Surat (igrowcommunity.wordpress.com)
- ‘Refeul’ with healthy food @Select Citywalk; 100 outlets by mid-2016 (igrowcommunity.wordpress.com)
- Warner Bros. plans pan-India presence with KIDS’ WB stores (igrowcommunity.wordpress.com)
- Retail leverages Independence Day (igrowcommunity.wordpress.com)
The premium leather handbags and accessories brand, Hidesign, launches its first exclusive boutique at new community-oriented premium lifestyle shopping center, VR Surat.
The boutique is located in The Runway, VR Surat’s international standard fashion arena which is dotted with several first time international brands that have debuted in Surat, Hidesign’s exclusive boutique will retail its signature premium leather accessories. Immediately outside the Hidesign store is the prominent permanent art installation ‘Jal Tapi’, international artist Paresh Maity’s special tribute to Surat, making the store location even more special.
The third edition of Expo Riva Schuh India is back in Delhi. Being held at Pragati Maidan till 6th July, the event brings together international shoes and accessories manufacturers, raw material suppliers and machinery suppliers. In concurrence with the Italian show, ITPO has also organised IILF which bring together some of the best domestic and overseas leather manufacturers.
For pics: Like us on Facebook
According to Carla Costa, Fair Manager, Riva Del Garda Fierecongressi, “India is a potentially market in both give and take of business. While a lot of international manufacturers can procure leather from India, which is worldclass; the international exhibitors showcasing their designs and products can look for Indian partners to start off their Indian journey.”
Facts about Expo Riva Schuh 2013:
- Spread across four halls: 8,9,10 & 11
- 182 exhibitors
- 25 companies & more than 90 brands from Italy including Butteri, Formentini, Giovanni Fabiani, Loriblu and others
- 40 companies from China
- 55 leather companies from Agra, Kanpur, Ludhiana and other
- Leather exports may touch $14 bn by 2017 (rediff.com)
- Italian shoemakers eye India (rediff.com)
- Over 110 global brands to participate in 3-day leather fair (news.in.msn.com)
- Expo for shoe, leather lovers back in capital (vancouverdesi.com)