With Christmas, its time to gift, celebrate and enjoy. So we bring you a collection of 10 Must Haves for festive days ahead. Spread the warmth and party hard.
- Fratelli brings the SETTE 2010, the sumptuous red wine which leaves one with a warm and toasty feeling is the perfect pick to add a thrill to winter festivities. A signature blend of legendry wine maker Piero Masi, Creator Fratelli Wines, SETTE is a barrel-aged red wine matured in French oak for 14 months. Handpicked by Piero, the top one percent of the grapes from Fratelli’s vineyard at Akluj go into the fulfilling of this dream. The vintage has a bouquet of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Sangiovese. With their most premium blend on offer, Fratelli hopes to make this Christmas season all the more special. Price in Mumbai: Rs 1650
- Are you celebrating this Christmas and New Year at the beach? Then The Beach Company brings to you a perfect collection of beach wear products including a red sarong which is perfectly in tune with the festivities.
- Alchemy De Luxe launches an exquisite range of candle stands and lamps this season to add warmth and cheer to your beautiful abode. Elegant in style these candle stands and lamps are available in various shapes and sizes. The candle stands are made of silver and guilding metal, where as the lamps are made of silver and copper.
- Mirari unveils its latest pieces for gifting this Christmas to liven up the day and year ahead for the little ones. Mirari’s offerings this season have something magical for every child- boy or girl, to add that extra spark and love this festival. Cute, lovable and cuddly animals have been transformed into charms, pendants & bracelets. You can choose from a wide range of beautifully enameled jewellery in 18k gold studded with diamonds & colour stones. There is a little something from Santa’s troop for everyone.
- Mustang lets you get into the Christmas theme completely as it launches a special range of Christmas inspired socks. Designed in green and red, with a tinge of white, the socks are beautifully designed with things that represent the festival.
- Toykraft let’s your kid learn creating gifts with their range of DIY games and products. For Christmas, the brand has unveiled a kit that enables the child to make an amazing table-top Christmas tree on their own. The straws, connectors & paper are used to construct the tree framework and branches. A terracotta pot serves as the base for the tree with several decorations with the mini gift boxes, glitter, cotton wool, bells and star. Besides the décor provided in the kit, they can give it their own personal touch while having a merry time. Price: Rs 399
- Wiliam Penn, this Christmas, brings to you the classic range of Lapis Bard Pens. Gift this special collection pens to your family or friends who love authentic premium writing instruments. The Classic Fountain Pen is sheer poetry with its wide-bodied barrel, sculpted in high grade metal. Crowned with a sloping tassie embellished with the Lapis Bard lyre, the lyre also appears on the beautifully decorated solid gold nib. The body and cap are finished with black lacquer and rhodium plated appointments. The pen has the option of cartridges or converter fills. These pens come with a guarantee for five years against manufacturing defects.Price: INR 17,500; Available at all William Penn stores
- All set to party this Christmas and New Year? Celebrate the season of festivities with with Ritika Bharwani collection. The stylised collection offers a wide array of evening gowns and with red and green gowns being the showstoppers.Price on Request; Available at : Ritika Bharwani Studio, 204, Turner Road, Bandra West
- Frazer and Haws gives you a brighter way to celebrate the festival of Christmas as it launches a new range of candle stands, vases, lamps and more. The collection also caputres beautiful Mother Mary and Jesus frames. The exclusive pieces, made for sterling silver, are a treasured possession to be gifted to your loved ones.Available at: Frazer and Haws, Shop No. 11, Main Market, Lodhi Colony, New Delhi.
Titan Industries has reached the landmark number of 1000 stores across country. The milestone store has been opened in Bangalore and reflects the future of modern retail and lifestyle industry and offers a unique fusion of watches and eyewear.
With this Titan becomes first Indian specialty retailer to reach the number in seven varied formats. With a retail footprint across 177 cities, 26 states, 3 Union Territories and a total retail area of 1395712 sq ft, Titan Company has stores for Watches under World of Titan, Helios and Fastrack; Jewellery under retail brands Tanishq, Zoya, GoldPlus and Eye Plus for multibrand eyewear.
Continue reading Titan opens 1000th store in India
Titan Industries has been upbeat about expanding the product umbrella under Fastrack brand. Knowing that the brand is specifically aimed at youth, it has now expanded its product offerings to helmets.
The majority of Indian youth drives two wheelers and that’s exactly the population that the brand is targeting.
Fastrack range of helmets will boast of 24 different variants for guys and girls in a plethora of colours and vibrant graphics. All these helmets have been ISI approved.
Bhaskar Bhat, Managing Director, Titan Company Limited said, “India has one of the highest number of 2-wheelers in the world. With unorganized players currently driving the helmet business, the category has a large potential in the market. The organized helmet market is estimated at approximately Rs. 400 Cr, accounting for 45% of the retail market. Using our in-house design and marketing expertise and wide retail footprint we took a step to enter the helmets sector. The category is currently largely unorganized and under-served and with our superior quality product, we aim to ensure safety and comfort for two-wheeler riders.”
Indigo Nation, the official style partner of the upcoming movie, Besharam, has launched a special collection inspired by the movie. Besharam.IN, the collection, is all about colours and is completely in sync with look of the Youth Icon, Ranbir Kapoor, in the movie.
The movie is all set to launch on 2nd Oct and will star Ranbir and his parents, Rishi and Neetu Kapoor.
The collection will be available both online and through Indigo Nation stores across the country.
The uber fashion brand Yell Clubwear plans to expand its retail presence across India with Exclusive Brand Outlets (EBOs). Along with retail presence, the brand will also bring in new range for various untapped markets it wants to reach. According to Vipul Gupta, Director, Yell Retail India, the brand’s USP is linen clothing which not really works for the Eastern markets, the brand plans to tap.
Currently, Yell operates through five EBOs across Delhi, Ludhiana and Chandigarh. Moreover, the brand operates through its e-store as well.
With its plans in place, the brand shall open two to three stores in Gurgaon and two in Mumbai. Beyond this, Yell shall also penetrate further in Punjab and western India.
We all have become crazy about our smartphones and want everything right on our palms. Interestingly, we also keep on looking for apps that would make our life simpler or organised. This time iGrow looked in for some apps that will make your shopping experience rich and easy.
Here’s the CheckList: Continue reading ’10 Must Haves’ shopping apps this weekend (week 5)
So you are feeling lazy this weekend with the sun shining high on your head? We give you options to buy within the comforts of your home. Yes, shopping just a click away. This weekend at 10 Must Haves we bring to you the best of online deals and products which will add a dash of newness to your lifestyle.
Here’s the checklist:
Continue reading ’10 Must Haves’ this weekend – E-shopping special (week 3)
Looking at the changing trends of the way consumers dress and the breaking walls between formal and informal dressing, Vimal launches a range of informal or as they say ‘Unformal’ range of clothing for men.
Decades old menswear brand has been known for its formal wear and suiting and shirting lengths, with the new range will be able to reach to wider audience than just being a typecast. The new Unformal Fashion range from Vimal has been designed to cater to today’s youth who want to break away from the conventional formal wear concept and are looking for new ways to make formal wear interesting. The new range comprises four exciting, trendier and fashionable products and includes Fashion Jacketing, Fashion Cottons, Fashion & Feel and Fashion Ceremonials.
Continue reading Vimal goes Unformal, yes Unformal with new collection
MTV, under the Viacom umbrella, has been on a spree of experimenting with a wide variety of products to expand its licensing line. This time around MTV adds helmets as one of the product categories. These helmets are being launched in collaboration with Steelbird, a name synonym to quality helmets.
MTV has been bringing in licensed products targeted specially to the youth who want to own products which are extension to their personality and these helmets are one of the products that are used by them. Moreover, the designs are bold, high – spirited & highly vigorous that makes this range a style-essential.
Continue reading Brand Licensing: MTV launches helmets in collaboration with Steelbird
Reebok in an year’s time, especially after the scam by then MD (Shubhinder Singh Prem), has lost a lot in terms of consumer interest and loyalty. Who were the gainers? Puma and Nike.
Moreover, this image has been further degraded by online retailers who have been selling Reebok products at discounts as low as 70 per cent, making it a mass brand rather than a brand which is need specific. These products have been stocked last year which is being sold till date at dead low prices, as low as Rs 399.
The brand, after seeing an all time low in brand image, now plans to bring back the brand premiumness with its new management by Adidas group worldwide. Now the brand looks at liquidating its old merchandise and re-position the brand as multi-fitness brand.