With Christmas, its time to gift, celebrate and enjoy. So we bring you a collection of 10 Must Haves for festive days ahead. Spread the warmth and party hard.
- Fratelli brings the SETTE 2010, the sumptuous red wine which leaves one with a warm and toasty feeling is the perfect pick to add a thrill to winter festivities. A signature blend of legendry wine maker Piero Masi, Creator Fratelli Wines, SETTE is a barrel-aged red wine matured in French oak for 14 months. Handpicked by Piero, the top one percent of the grapes from Fratelli’s vineyard at Akluj go into the fulfilling of this dream. The vintage has a bouquet of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Sangiovese. With their most premium blend on offer, Fratelli hopes to make this Christmas season all the more special. Price in Mumbai: Rs 1650
- Are you celebrating this Christmas and New Year at the beach? Then The Beach Company brings to you a perfect collection of beach wear products including a red sarong which is perfectly in tune with the festivities.
- Alchemy De Luxe launches an exquisite range of candle stands and lamps this season to add warmth and cheer to your beautiful abode. Elegant in style these candle stands and lamps are available in various shapes and sizes. The candle stands are made of silver and guilding metal, where as the lamps are made of silver and copper.
- Mirari unveils its latest pieces for gifting this Christmas to liven up the day and year ahead for the little ones. Mirari’s offerings this season have something magical for every child- boy or girl, to add that extra spark and love this festival. Cute, lovable and cuddly animals have been transformed into charms, pendants & bracelets. You can choose from a wide range of beautifully enameled jewellery in 18k gold studded with diamonds & colour stones. There is a little something from Santa’s troop for everyone.
- Mustang lets you get into the Christmas theme completely as it launches a special range of Christmas inspired socks. Designed in green and red, with a tinge of white, the socks are beautifully designed with things that represent the festival.
- Toykraft let’s your kid learn creating gifts with their range of DIY games and products. For Christmas, the brand has unveiled a kit that enables the child to make an amazing table-top Christmas tree on their own. The straws, connectors & paper are used to construct the tree framework and branches. A terracotta pot serves as the base for the tree with several decorations with the mini gift boxes, glitter, cotton wool, bells and star. Besides the décor provided in the kit, they can give it their own personal touch while having a merry time. Price: Rs 399
- Wiliam Penn, this Christmas, brings to you the classic range of Lapis Bard Pens. Gift this special collection pens to your family or friends who love authentic premium writing instruments. The Classic Fountain Pen is sheer poetry with its wide-bodied barrel, sculpted in high grade metal. Crowned with a sloping tassie embellished with the Lapis Bard lyre, the lyre also appears on the beautifully decorated solid gold nib. The body and cap are finished with black lacquer and rhodium plated appointments. The pen has the option of cartridges or converter fills. These pens come with a guarantee for five years against manufacturing defects.Price: INR 17,500; Available at all William Penn stores
- All set to party this Christmas and New Year? Celebrate the season of festivities with with Ritika Bharwani collection. The stylised collection offers a wide array of evening gowns and with red and green gowns being the showstoppers.Price on Request; Available at : Ritika Bharwani Studio, 204, Turner Road, Bandra West
- Frazer and Haws gives you a brighter way to celebrate the festival of Christmas as it launches a new range of candle stands, vases, lamps and more. The collection also caputres beautiful Mother Mary and Jesus frames. The exclusive pieces, made for sterling silver, are a treasured possession to be gifted to your loved ones.Available at: Frazer and Haws, Shop No. 11, Main Market, Lodhi Colony, New Delhi.
Titan Industries has reached the landmark number of 1000 stores across country. The milestone store has been opened in Bangalore and reflects the future of modern retail and lifestyle industry and offers a unique fusion of watches and eyewear.
With this Titan becomes first Indian specialty retailer to reach the number in seven varied formats. With a retail footprint across 177 cities, 26 states, 3 Union Territories and a total retail area of 1395712 sq ft, Titan Company has stores for Watches under World of Titan, Helios and Fastrack; Jewellery under retail brands Tanishq, Zoya, GoldPlus and Eye Plus for multibrand eyewear.
Continue reading Titan opens 1000th store in India
After launching a successful app two months ago for Android (Google Play), Flipkart launches iOS (Apple) app. Looking at the growing user base of Apple/iPhone users, this app will surely prove helpful for consumers.
Flipkart, which has been in news for raising a huge sum of money in past few months, has been working towards creating a stronger reach to Indian consumers through the marketplace model.
The app will allow users to place and track orders, along with sharing product display listing with friends and also access Flipkart browsing history offline.
Bags are a necessity for everybody. Be it our day to day routines, going out for evenings, traveling or even at home for utilities. So we bring to you an ensemble of bags which you can choose from, depending on your need.Here’s the list:
Continue reading ’10 Must Haves’ this weekend – Handbags special
iPhone fever seems to have captured the Indian consumers as iPhone 5s, the costlier version of iPhone 5, has gone ‘sold out’. It was only on 1st November that the product started selling off the shelf and in five days along with the latest iPhone 5c. Currently, Reliance Communications and Airtel are selling the product in India.
Reports suggest, 30,000 units of iPhones were shipped to India of which 6,000 were iPhone 5s. The stocks are likely to come in next two days.
From a $16.2 billion auto and aerospace group Mahindra & Mahindra is all set to taste new waters by retailing fruits and more precisely, branded fruits. Now that’s something interesting!
M&M will be launching a fruit brand Sabaro early November this year and will be retailing through chains including Godrej’s Nature Basket, Heritage Foods and Reliance Fresh (still in talks). The first product to enter this will be apples which will be sourced from Kinnaur in Himachal Pradesh, graded and sorted in 15 outlets in Hyderabad early next month. This will be followed by grapes, bananas and mangoes. Some of the products will also be imported.
For the new category, M&M is working with nearly 1,000 farmers in Sangli and Latur for grapes, 50 farmers in Kinnaur, Himachal for apples, 100 farmers in Gujarat, near Surat and Bahraich in Lucknow and Akluj in Maharashtra for bananas, reports Economic Times.
The products will be reaching out pan-India through major cities and mini metros in a span of one year. M&M will target nearly 200 organised retail stores and aim that turnover will increase from Rs 100 crore to Rs 300 crore in the next three years. What’s more, soon the products could be bought online through various retailers’ online stores.
Alongside, M&M will also set up sustainable business model that includes the entire agri value chain.
The Indian luxury market is growing stronger as more and more brands enter the Indian market and the Indian consumer is all set to shell out. This weekend we bring to you a compilation of some Indian and international luxury products.
Here are the recommended must haves this weekend: Continue reading ’10 Must Haves’ this weekend – Luxury Special
One brand that stirred one of the crucial yet unorganised helmet and riding gear sector, is now aiming to reach new heights as it expands its retail presence, product offerings, licensing tie-ups and even creating awareness. Steelbird Hi-Tech India, has now started a new chapter of making this journey even better. In discussion with Rajeev Kapur, Managing Director, Steelbird Hi-Tech India Ltd, iGrow gets to know more about their plans and strategies.
Rajeev Kapur, Managing Director, Steelbird Hi-Tech India Ltd Continue reading iGrow Interviews: Steelbird aims to be Rs 500 crore company by 2015
After a huge response for the game and application, Angry Birds’ makers Rovio Entertainment, now plans to launch activity parks in India.
The Finnish franchise owner plans to launch Angry Bird Playground and Corners in malls to gain further from the much loved game, by end of 2014.
According to Henri Holm, Senior VP, Rovio Entertainment, the market is ready for the brand to participate more than just the app. The brand is now looking at licensing and marketing alliances and partners and bring in products including learning content, drinks, licensed products and merchandise.
Currently, the franchise has also inked deals with Unilever and Parle and already sells licensed apparel through selected multi-brand retailers.
Coupons and deals are becoming an inevitable part of the retail industry as every consumer looks fro a special deal to save on every time they shop, eat or avail services. To capture this market, Poppadam Webs LLP launches Dealstan, a coupon shopping site.
Dealstan not only displays variety of coupons for the online stores they collaborate with, but also provide deals that the online stores already have which go amiss among a huge number of products. You can get deals ranging from flight tickets to pizzas.
What’s interesting is that the website allows a to and fro model wherein consumers along with buying deals and coupons, can also suggest the website any deals or coupons which have not been listed.