With Christmas, its time to gift, celebrate and enjoy. So we bring you a collection of 10 Must Haves for festive days ahead. Spread the warmth and party hard.
- Fratelli brings the SETTE 2010, the sumptuous red wine which leaves one with a warm and toasty feeling is the perfect pick to add a thrill to winter festivities. A signature blend of legendry wine maker Piero Masi, Creator Fratelli Wines, SETTE is a barrel-aged red wine matured in French oak for 14 months. Handpicked by Piero, the top one percent of the grapes from Fratelli’s vineyard at Akluj go into the fulfilling of this dream. The vintage has a bouquet of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Sangiovese. With their most premium blend on offer, Fratelli hopes to make this Christmas season all the more special. Price in Mumbai: Rs 1650
- Are you celebrating this Christmas and New Year at the beach? Then The Beach Company brings to you a perfect collection of beach wear products including a red sarong which is perfectly in tune with the festivities.
- Alchemy De Luxe launches an exquisite range of candle stands and lamps this season to add warmth and cheer to your beautiful abode. Elegant in style these candle stands and lamps are available in various shapes and sizes. The candle stands are made of silver and guilding metal, where as the lamps are made of silver and copper.
- Mirari unveils its latest pieces for gifting this Christmas to liven up the day and year ahead for the little ones. Mirari’s offerings this season have something magical for every child- boy or girl, to add that extra spark and love this festival. Cute, lovable and cuddly animals have been transformed into charms, pendants & bracelets. You can choose from a wide range of beautifully enameled jewellery in 18k gold studded with diamonds & colour stones. There is a little something from Santa’s troop for everyone.
- Mustang lets you get into the Christmas theme completely as it launches a special range of Christmas inspired socks. Designed in green and red, with a tinge of white, the socks are beautifully designed with things that represent the festival.
- Toykraft let’s your kid learn creating gifts with their range of DIY games and products. For Christmas, the brand has unveiled a kit that enables the child to make an amazing table-top Christmas tree on their own. The straws, connectors & paper are used to construct the tree framework and branches. A terracotta pot serves as the base for the tree with several decorations with the mini gift boxes, glitter, cotton wool, bells and star. Besides the décor provided in the kit, they can give it their own personal touch while having a merry time. Price: Rs 399
- Wiliam Penn, this Christmas, brings to you the classic range of Lapis Bard Pens. Gift this special collection pens to your family or friends who love authentic premium writing instruments. The Classic Fountain Pen is sheer poetry with its wide-bodied barrel, sculpted in high grade metal. Crowned with a sloping tassie embellished with the Lapis Bard lyre, the lyre also appears on the beautifully decorated solid gold nib. The body and cap are finished with black lacquer and rhodium plated appointments. The pen has the option of cartridges or converter fills. These pens come with a guarantee for five years against manufacturing defects.Price: INR 17,500; Available at all William Penn stores
- All set to party this Christmas and New Year? Celebrate the season of festivities with with Ritika Bharwani collection. The stylised collection offers a wide array of evening gowns and with red and green gowns being the showstoppers.Price on Request; Available at : Ritika Bharwani Studio, 204, Turner Road, Bandra West
- Frazer and Haws gives you a brighter way to celebrate the festival of Christmas as it launches a new range of candle stands, vases, lamps and more. The collection also caputres beautiful Mother Mary and Jesus frames. The exclusive pieces, made for sterling silver, are a treasured possession to be gifted to your loved ones.Available at: Frazer and Haws, Shop No. 11, Main Market, Lodhi Colony, New Delhi.
One of India’s leading marketplace for home and furniture segment, expands it services as it launches auctions. With this service, the consumers will be able to win items at the price they wish to pay. Pepperfry Auctions is an exciting and engaging format for enthusiastic and evolved Indian shoppers who’d definitely enjoy the thrill of purchasing unique home merchandise by competing with fellow shoppers.
Pepperfry Auctions allow customers to bid for products that are perceived expensive and hence the customers can bid the price they wish to pay. Customers new to the auctions format can opt for Auto-bid which will act as their bidding manager and keep bidding on their behalf until the maximum amount set the by the customer is reached.
Kashyap Vadapalli, CMO-Pepperfry.com said “Pepperfry Auctions add excitement and provide a bit of an adrenaline rush for customers. This is a test pilot to help customers engage with the Pepperfry brand. Other categories such as Electronics and Apparel have bargain sales and there are ready price-references available that indicate the amount of savings. In Furniture and Home items the value is not only in the material and quality but also in the design and the concept, so auctions provide a fantastic opportunity for our customer to discover a price and also pay only what they wish as per the value they perceive. Our Auctions concept is simple, easy to use and coupled with a chance to take away a beautiful product for your home.”
With the expanding infrastructure market, mebelKart, a new venture has emerged in the home and decor e-commerce space. Started by industry professionals from IITs and BITS, have joined hands and are currently operational in Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune and Delhi.
With an aim to offer good quality products and bring about transperency in the system of Furniture selling through the use of technology. MebelKart intends to use various technical tools to make the process of furniture selling customer friendly and seamless.MebelKart is already present in Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, hyderabad and other various cities of india. The company is also working towards building web and mobile technologies for making a customer’s selection procedure and purchase easier. Furthermore, they plan to expand to reach to tier-2 cities, adding more categories to their portfolio.
The Indian luxury market is growing stronger as more and more brands enter the Indian market and the Indian consumer is all set to shell out. This weekend we bring to you a compilation of some Indian and international luxury products.
Here are the recommended must haves this weekend: Continue reading ’10 Must Haves’ this weekend – Luxury Special
Amazon.in is expanding its reach to the consumers strongly as within a weeks time it ads four new product categories to its portfolio. The categories include fashion, lifestyle, home and kitchen.
The new addition takes the number of products available to 27,500 and brands to 180.
While with fashion and lifestyle, the marketplace brings two new stores: fashion jewellery and watches. Under home and kitchen category, the products available will include small appliances, kitchenware, dining, home furnishings, home décor, home organization and more.
For the home and kitchen, the brands that Amazon has tied up with brands which includes Wonderchef, OneTouch, MOM Italy, Unravel India, Prime etc. While for jewellery they are a lot of boutique designers including Isharya; ‘Valliyan’ by Nitya Arora, Bansri, ‘Maya’ b y Rosalind Pereira; ‘Made by M’, to name a few; the watches are from some leading brands including Casio, Timex, Titan, Fastrack, Fossil, Esprit, Tommy Hilfiger, Sonata, Citizen, Disney, Diesel, DKNY, Guess and more.
We all have become crazy about our smartphones and want everything right on our palms. Interestingly, we also keep on looking for apps that would make our life simpler or organised. This time iGrow looked in for some apps that will make your shopping experience rich and easy.
Here’s the CheckList: Continue reading ’10 Must Haves’ shopping apps this weekend (week 5)
So you are feeling lazy this weekend with the sun shining high on your head? We give you options to buy within the comforts of your home. Yes, shopping just a click away. This weekend at 10 Must Haves we bring to you the best of online deals and products which will add a dash of newness to your lifestyle.
Here’s the checklist:
Continue reading ’10 Must Haves’ this weekend – E-shopping special (week 3)
So we are just a day away from celebrating our 67th Independence Day. A day which has been celebrated from decades by flying kites and competing with the neighbours has now from past few years is being leveraged by the retail industry.
With consumers always finding reasons to shop and capture special deals, retail industry converts their wishes into reality.
We bring to you some special deals, products and initiatives that will make the Independence Day even more patriotic.
Continue reading Retail leverages Independence Day
The premium home furnishing brand, Maspar (maspar) has opened its fifth exclusive store in Delhi/NCR region at Mathura Road. The brand known for its home décor brands in woven fabrics, maspar targets the urban educated Indian with an inclination towards modern and luxurious living.
Maspar has three stores in Delhi each at Select city Walk, Saket, South Extension-II and Mathura Road respectively and one each in Noida and Gurgaon.
Continue reading Maspar opens exclusive store at Mathura Road
Its that time of the year when its all about fun, food and friendship. Friends as we understand are the people we can be mad with, and they still would not mind being seen in public with us. At iGrow, we bring to you some special products for your so special friends. Check what fits your friends’ personality and also your budget: Cheers!
Continue reading So what are you gifting your BFFs this Friendship Day? iGrow brings some options