Edutainment has become the buzzword in India as parents look for activities for kids that titillate their body and mind together. Leveraging the current consumer scenario and the growing need for a destination for complete family, KidZania opens its doors for public in Mumbai. The unique and innovative family amusement park is located at R City Mall, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai and will bring in inspirational real-life experiences to children through role-play.
KidZania will be open to visitors from 10 AM to 3 PM between Tuesday and Thursday and from 10 AM to 3 PM and 4 PM to 9 PM from Friday
to Sunday and on Public Holidays. Tickets can be availed at the KidZania ticket counter at R City Mall or online at http://www.kidZania.in.
At KidZania, toddlers 2 to 4 year olds and babies 0 to 2 year olds can spend time at a separate section with play areas earmarked especially for them called Urbano’s House, the KidZania RightZKeepers house. KidZania welcomes parents to observe their children role-playing various activities, or spend time in the Parents Lounge. This unique educational and entertainment theme park engages to empower, inspire and educate kids beyond just playing. Kids will get to enact various role-playing professions in a safe, interactive and educational environment.
Babies below 2 years of age are given free admission, and the ticket prices for children, adults and toddlers are as below:
- Children (4 to 16 yrs) – Tuesday to Thursday: Rs. 800; Friday to Sunday and Public Holidays: Rs. 950
- Adults (above 16 yrs) – Tuesday to Thursday: Rs. 600; Friday to Sunday and Public Holidays: Rs. 700
- Toddlers (2 years plus but below 4 years of age) – Tuesday to Thursday: Rs. 600; Friday to Sunday and Public Holidays: Rs. 700
Globally, this is the 14th KidZania and is present in cities including Dubai, Santa Fe, Cuicuilco, Monterrey, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Tokyo, Koshien, Seoul, Kuwait, and Santiago.
- Warner Bros. plans pan-India presence with KIDS’ WB stores (igrowcommunity.wordpress.com)
- Ex-Nintendo sales chief to lead KidZania’s creation of “kid-sized cities” in U.S. (venturebeat.com)
- Kansai Nerolac to ‘Colour Ur House’ with kids at KidZania (igrowcommunity.wordpress.com)