Entrepreneur is the buzzword in India these days, where in people are choosing their passion over lavish jobs and creating some amazing businesses. In order to cater to this new generation of entrepreneurs, a development school, iSEED has been launched. With an aim to train to you to execute your business professionally.
iSEED – the Indian School for Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development, one of its kind institute will offer full time one year post-graduate level program in Entrepreneurship. The announcement was made in the presence of K.H. Muniyappa, Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises.
Founded by a group of professionals from institutes of national repute, iSEED’s vision is to be a world-class educational hub offering a variety of long and short-term programs for budding entrepreneurs and startups at various stages of their journey. iSEED will have a sprawling campus in Gurgaon and will commence its flagship 1-year Post Graduate Program in Entrepreneurship from June 2014. The Institute’s short-term courses for budding entrepreneurs and start-ups will begin this year.
- Harsh Mishra, a Strategy & Entrepreneurship Professor at MDI Gurgaon who earlier had a long spell teaching at the State University of New York.
- Anil Misra, Finance Professor at MDI Gurgaon
- Sanjeeva Shivesh, former Strategy Consultant from Booz & Co, a successful entrepreneur and a visiting faculty at MDI Gurgaon.
iSEED will be working actively with some very successful angel investors, entrepreneurs and industry experts to create a unique learning experience for its students.
Besides past academic credentials, the iSEED admission process will attempt to find evidence of entrepreneurial propensity through one-on-one interactions of prospective students around their unpolished ideas and personal aspirations. In iSEED, students will get focused and personal attention with perhaps the lowest student-faculty ratio anywhere in India. The post-completion support for iSEED young entrepreneurs will come in the form of selected in-house incubation opportunities at iSEED, seed capital from investors and government schemes, corporate participation as investors in student ideas and/or employers for their in-house entrepreneurial initiatives.
- Entrepreneurship Education Is Hot. Too Many Get It Wrong (educationnews.com)
- Light up your Life- by Abhinav, MDI Gurgaon (campusjournos.com)
- Why I’m Taking A Year To Learn And Do The Things I Give A Darn About (businessinsider.com)
- The LIGHT of NIGHT at MDI – by Gaurav from MDI, Gurgaon (campusjournos.com)