The new age fashion brand, with different in-house brands under its kitty, Marks & Spencer’s has opened three stores across Mumbai in past two months. With the strategy of opening a cluster of supporting stores around its flagship store locations, M&S has opened an 11,000 square foot store at Infinity Mall 2; an 18,000 square foot standalone high street store at Lokhandwala; and a 22,000 square foot store at Viva City shopping mall in Thane – its first store in the Mumbai suburb, respectively.
The three new stores have doubled its retail presence in Mumbai to six and 33 stores across the country.
Venu Nair, Managing Director of Marks & Spencer Reliance India, said: “As one of the world’s most populous cities, Mumbai offers us an exciting opportunity for us to build our presence in India. We’re delighted to have doubled our presence in Mumbai, as we continue to grow our business in the city – giving our customers even greater access to our exceptional quality, stylish products.”
At these grand stores, customers can shop M&S’s extensive range of fashions across womenswear, menswear, kidswear, lingerie and beauty – as well as accessories, footwear and sleepwear products.
The store’s clothing collections also feature a host of clever product innovations to help customers to look and feel their best. For example men’s suits are fully machine washable, all basic cotton t-shirts feature M&S’s exclusive STAYNEW™ finishes which reduces pilling wash after wash and shapewear lingerie which gives a flattering silhouette.
Each of the new stores feature M&S’s latest store format which provides shoppers with an inviting and inspiring shopping environment.
- Lokhandwala- Level G & 1, Samartha Aishwarya, Near Tarapore Towers, Oshiwara, Andheri (W), Mumbai- 400053
- Infinity Mall 2- LG03 A, Infinity Mall 2, New Link Road , Malad West, Mumbai- 400064
- Viviana Mall: Level G & 1, Eastern Express Highway, Thane, Mumbai
- Viviana Mall opens in Thane (igrowcommunity.wordpress.com)
- Saks London to open third salon in Mumbai at Kemps Corner (fashionablyfoody.com)
- Marks & Spencer stun Scottish islanders by telling them they won’t deliver furniture.. and then send message intended for foreigners (dailyrecord.co.uk)