Known for bringing to consumers a new dimension to fashion, Provogue, has gone online to offer its products to its consumers. Launched on 30th June 2013, the retailer now plans to tap its core target audience the young and corporates through the most easiest medium of shopping from them.
The estore will offer all the products including apparel, watches, deodorants, sunglasses and other accessories, for both men and women.
- Product delivery across the country,
- Assurance of delivery within two days for a major Metro location, 5 days for cities other than metros depending on the location and 14 days for imported products
- Minimum order value Rs 500 for free delivery; below Rs 500, Rs 50 will be charged for delivery
- All payment modes including COD available
The brand which was launched in 1998, has spread its wings across India through 150 standalone studios and space in multi brand retail outlets including Shoppers Stop, Lifestyle, Globus and others. Moreover, before its standalone foray into e-retail, it is already sold through Myntra, Jabong, Flipkart, Snapdeal to name a few.
- Provogue clarifies on dividend (moneycontrol.com)
- HyperCity and Crossword open stores at Viviana Mall (igrowcommunity.wordpress.com)
- E-retail grabs Eyeballs with Pop Up Stores (igrowcommunity.wordpress.com)
- Zara cracks India code; posts annual sales of Rs 405 crore (igrowcommunity.wordpress.com)