The global lighting innovators, Philips launches Hue, the world’s smartest web-enabled LED home lighting system.
The new launch brings a new era in home lighting, creating a whole new experience. It allows you to create and control the light using your smartphone or tablet. The new innovation was showcased at Philips Innovation Campus in Bangalore, the biggest lighting software center for Philips globally.
Hue brings endless possibilities to help you get creative and personalsze your lighting to suit yours and your family’s lifestyle. A starter pack includes three bulbs that simply screw into your existing lamps, and a bridge that you plug into your home Wi-Fi router.
These multi-coloured bulbs work through network connectivity and cloud control. The bulbs connect wirelessly to the Ethernet-connected space. The Hue bulbs also enable a person to change the brightness and colour of the light with an app on the smartphone or tablet, wherever one is at home or anywhere outside. Hue is the perfect lighting innovation to create ambiance, or make the home energy usage more efficient.
Light plays a major role in all our lives, and hence it can be a great boost to uplift our moods, feelings and health!
(Photo Courtesy: thenextweb.com)
- Philips Hue LED smart lightbulbs set way more than the mood (digitaltrends.com)
- Philips ‘Hue’ Receives Major Update With Geofencing, Visual Alerts, and More (macrumors.com)
- Review: Philips Hue – Even lightbulbs can be smart (nzherald.co.nz)
- Philips Partners with Apple on Smart LED Bulb (business2community.com)
- Hue Lightbulb Review – How to Hue (ipadnotebook.wordpress.com)