http://www.gkbopticals.com, the online retail platform of well known GKB Opticals, has launched a range of luxury eye-wear brands including Bvlgari, Tag Heuer, Porsche Design, Swarovski, Gucci, Tiffany, Ralph Lauren, Christian Dior and more. The range will be priced between Rs 10,000 – Rs 35,000.
The move is well defined as the market for luxury brands expand in India especially in the accessories market. Market data shows that the Indian consumer has great interest in global luxury brands. Growth in brand consciousness in the Tier II, III cities have led to boost in luxury shopping, with high-end fashion labels launching in India.
Looking at this increased demand for designer eye-wear brands online, Dhruv Gupta, CEO, http://www.gkboptical.com said, “We are constantly adding new eyewear brands to our collection. Market trends are showing that the consumer in big cities as well as smaller towns is keen to consume luxury brands. Physical retail stores have a limitation of geographical reach and variety of collection due to high inventory costs. At our online store, customers can browse and purchase the latest and the greatest in eyewear, in just a few clicks.”
The online retailer sells more than 5000 products.
Services by http://www.gkbopticals.com:
- ‘Try on Virtual Mirror’
- ‘Face Shape Guide’
- free shipping
- cash on delivery across India
- 100% money back policy
- optical experts available on phone and chat
- Porsche Design Unveils the Luxury Brand’s First Women’s Handbag (extravaganzi.com)
- Luxury Brands Struggle Most at Using Digital to Drive In-Store Traffic (l2thinktank.com)
- Spotlight: Eyewear Clothing (theoryrep.wordpress.com)
- Fashion eyewear seeing boom in India (channelnewsasia.com)
- Oakley Sunglasses – An absolute Great Addition In order to really Your Eyewear Collection (bestgalssookk.wordpress.com)